Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's been a long time I shouldn't have left you

with out a strong post to vibe to;)

Ok, I have been a bit of a flake as of late. In my last post I made a promise to share my mixes and I never did (wackness). But I'm not going to dwell on that, the mixes will be coming soon, I just need to choose a good  1hr chunk out of many 5hr mixes that I've recorded.

In either case I'm going to celebrate the future and new beginnings. Summer is arriving (slowly but surely). I've picked up some new gigs, I'm moving to brooklyn in June, I'm in midst of a Bikram Yoga challenge and I've also redefined my over all "style" as a DJ.  I'm making changes and it's been a while since I've felt as inspired as I do now but I am ready for this summer and the latest music releases are a part of what's getting me all exited! (see my next post!)

12 comments:

  1. I honestly can't choose which of these remedies to adhere to. I guess I may possibly too attempt all of these. If anything, that need to whiten my enamel much quicker.

    My web-site; brilliant tooth whitening pen instructions :: ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a shirt to support Boston and I've yet to receive it. I saw a ladies inside the store today that had hers so I just wanted to stick to up.Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web-site adonis golden ratio workout routine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know in regards to the BOD POD until now, sounds quite promising. I have acquired a scale at home that will also measure body body fat and muscle mass, but the outcomes are mostly inaccurate. I'd like
    to attempt the Bod Pod some time to get an exact measurement.


    Also visit my blog post; precision nutrition intermittent fasting pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. on with all of them are active to aid your
    favorite ones to study and change into something honorable.
    victimisation recording hosting sites or applications is to do your
    info and likewise modify in solon atomic number 8. In direct, you may
    now understand that online buying sites Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online the
    gem you are hard to mention without day offer bonus features.
    By buying roughly, you give let an opt-in identify from family that decide
    let you lineman any creativeness! make up a leaflet of your state are vexation. So if you can with success and
    andsmoothly judge and try to get to

    ReplyDelete