Monday, March 18, 2013

A Small Sonic Teaser

At Last I have something for people to listen to!

A week ago I decided that I was going to start publishing my DJ sets and something that seemed so simple had suddenly become anything BUT simple. As described in my last post it has been a tedious journey and I actually came across a few more road blocks after that post. Most DJs are probably giggling as they read this bc they most likely started to digitally recording and publishing their live sets as soon as they started spinning. NOT ME:) I'm very late to the party but I AM here and I'm only getting started;)

Below is a link to a 7 min live DJ mix of pure randomness. Expect the unexpected. I tried SoundCloud but it didn't work out and so I  joined mix cloud. Tomorrow I am posting a full mix from skyroom. This is just a tease.


4 comments: