It's Autumn- soon to be winter: It's all about staying in, watching movies under the covers, cooking, hot beverages and indulging in the (not so) occasional guilty pleasure.
1. Chocolate on Chocolate: chocolate cake with chocolate icing, chocolate chips in nutella, a chocolate brownie with a chocolate ganache....you get the idea;)
2. peanut butter and honey sandwiches : no crust, whole grain bread, crunchy peanut butter.
3. Grilled cheese: sometimes w/ ham (ever have a real croque monsieur?) Mayo is a plus the gooier the better!
4. Mac and Cheese: instant but not powder. Add some kraft parmesan and Romano grated cheese, a little black pepper and it's all love.
5. Baked by Melissa cupcakes!
I know this isn't music or dj related but every now and then I go off topic.