Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Make Sure Your Crew is as Tight as You.....

Cuz when them ------ fallin off, they gonna bring you down too"

The following is my favorite hip-hop records of all time and it's in no particular order. I know this post is kind of random but I just don't get to really play this stuff anymore....

Manifesto BlackStar
Liquid Swords GZA
Cha Cha Cha MC Lyte
Tried by 12 East Flatbush Project
Next Movement The Roots
Ms Fat Booty Mos Def
The Way I Am Eminem
All I Need Method Man and Mary J Blige
Feelin It Jay-Z
Funkdafied Da Brat
Empire State of Mind Jay-Z
Agent Orange Cage
Get By Talib Kweli
Passing Me By Pharcyde
Award Tour A Tribe Called Quest
Drop it Like Its Hot Snoop Dog
Nappy Heads The Fugees
Get it Together Q-Tip and the Beastie Boys
It Aint Hard to Tell NAS
Get Money Junior Mafia
Hip-Hop Dead Prez
The Light Common
Gone Kanye West
Otis Kanye and Jay-Z
99 Problems Jay -Z
Lost One Lauryn Hill
Music Eric Sermon
Breakadawn De La Soul

Drawing a blank, but I'm sure there are more.


4 comments: