Monday, June 11, 2012

My Gigs this Summer

Life has been kind of crazy as of late. I'm all over the place. It's all very good I'm just overwhelmed to say the least.

Highlights would be when

-Bill Clinton and his Secret Service crew randomly appeared at my Wednesday gig at Empire Hotel,
-When I made the crowd go insane with my MCA tribute last Tuesday at Skyroom (for some reason every attempt I previously made to do Beastie's back to back didn't hit the spot like it did on Tuesday)
-How one of the best things about my new Sunday Brunch gig is I get a tan while DJing.
And how one of my favorite current RnB artists Melanie Fiona showed up this past Sunday and danced all afternoon!


The following are the deets.


Tuesdays at Skyroom 330 W.40th between 8th and 9th. 7-12am
Wednesdays at Empire Hotel 44 W.63rd 7-11pm
Sundays at Gansevoort 9th avenue and 13th street 3pm-8pm

4 comments: