Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Hip-Hop

Lately I've been a little concerned. I use to be able to bring you with me everywhere and everyone would love you. I don't know what has happened. I mean I don't really NEED you to rock a party but in truth every set that I play with out you just breaks off another piece of my heart. You were the inspiration, you are the reason I am who I am and I do what I do. I DO need you even if everyone seems to think that I don't. I miss you so much. Techno and I are just not hitting it off, we're just NOT in love. I mean I have to take it everywhere I go now but it doesn't and never did to me what you do for me. I've never felt the rush from a techno beat like the way I get off on just one good verse or that one line or a classic primo hook. WHERE ARE YOU? Please come back! Every now and then you send me a little tease with a track that has a lil umph but it's so far a few between. And who the f--- is this nicki chick that you keep messing with? I mean really? I never thought you'd stoop that low. Are you really going to throw it all away for that? Why would you change when so many people love you just the way you are. I will never give up on you. I believe the "real you" is still inside of you and when you come back, I will be here waiting with all of my heart.

Love Always,

Erika Hamilton

4 comments: