Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My First Love

Even though it's been a rough couple of weeks I did have a moment of glee last week. Not sure if I shared this on my blog before but I use to be in love with Donnie Wahlberg from the New Kids on the Block. I was like 8-10(ish) and I had the BIGGEST crush on him. On Friday I met him at Salon Millesime while he was filming a scene for BlueBloods. I was really sleep deprived and had a lot going on so seeing him in person was like receiving a present from the fairy god mother of my past. I felt like a litle girl and I got all gitty. Trust me, I've been around a lot of celebrities, but this was very different. He was about to start filming a scene and I literally went up to him and told him he was my first love. His reaction blew me away. So glad I had the courage to do what I did. We shared a very sweet moment and I caught it on film. I guess I got the "right stuff"! Ha!

4 comments: