Friday, September 30, 2011

Diversion

Earlier this evening, I was jonesin for something special so I decided to go shopping! I got new shoes, a new dress, but it wasn't until I was walking out of urban outfitters that I found exactly what I was really looking for. I noticed one of the staff singing along to the hook of a song playing in the backround. I saw her feelin it, so i took a moment to listen and then I asked her what it was and she said it was "Follow Rivers" by Lykke Li. Maybe it was a hit that I missed but I was feeling it too!

It's the best thing in the world to stumble upon and meet a song I love. It's a super cute track with a quality that's raw but familiar. I found these live versions on you tube, but check out the studio version on I-tunes. The dress and shoes I bought are pretty hot, but that unintended and unexpected moment, really made my day.


playlist at AGGDJ.com

8 comments: