Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank You (again)

Last year around this time I thanked the people that were reading my blog because I had received over 4K visitors, and this year that number has almost doubled with 7K visitors and over 3K new visitors.

I have to admit, I am surprised because I neglected this blog in many ways over the past year with only 2-5 posts a month. Regardless, it is really nice to know that my little rants are being heard, or in this case, being read. I have even received quite a few emails not all of them have been very positive including a few that criticize my grammar. My father always told me to always accept any and all criticism as a lesson and all lessons are gifts. So, thank you for the feedback and I will try to improve my grammar though sometimes I write these posts pretty fast. I think it might be time to upgrade to a video blog, but not sure how I feel about talking to myself on camera but knowing me I'll get use to it.

Happy Summer my peeps, and if you're in NYC come thru to Empire Hotel this Friday I will be spinning on their glorious rooftop lounge from 7-10pm.

and Thank you for taking the time to check me out:)

5 comments: