Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stalk Me

About a month ago I posted a short piece where I talked about 'DJ groupies' and alluded to them being 'stalkers'. After a series of events which included a very kind and supportive email from a stranger and a conversation with one of my girlfriends, I realized that this post was kind of lame. The truth is, I'd be honored to have a stalker. Well no.. not really, but the point is, the fact that there are people who come out to hear me play records and love the way I do it, is pretty amazing and I think it is an honor to have the support!
xo

There is a flyer for an up and coming gig in BK on Friday April 29th below.
This Saturday I'm doing a private event till 10pm at Avenue but will prolly hang after.

Friday May 13th at at Arena for a late night set.

Please, be my guest and "stalk me" :)

4 comments: