Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Was Really Wrong

I have a tendency to go into 'denial' when it comes to really big issues. Sometimes it takes a while for me to 'register' some things. I've also been on a TV diet for the past year and I feel a lot healthier because of it. On the flip side I've been a bit disconnected when it comes to important current events.

Normally when I change my mind about a post, I delete the post but I still believe a lot of what I said below about the Japanese. They are very strong and unique, however they do need our help and if I in any way insinuated that they didn't I want to make it loud and clear that I was very wrong.

Of course I'd rather be writing about music and my DJ experiences and do I intend to continue doing that. This blog is a reflection of who I am and Japan is a big part of my heritage.

5 comments: