Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where have I been?


I think it is safe to say that during the summer, I am out a lot more and don't have much time to update my beloved blog. I'm such a slacker. With that said, let me give you a quick update:
-It was a wonderful night at Tillman's last week with the Igmar Thomas trio. The crowd was small due to that Lakers game(whatever). I hung around after my set to hang out with Igmar and his crew as we reminisced over the early summer stage days, and giant step.

-There have been a good handful of super hot and sexy rooftop parties, please stay tuned for the next one (empire hotel, highbar and hudson terrace).

-Carnival was intense as usual.

oh and I've recently discovered my love of peanut MMs;) They are soo underrated
(above is a pic of me at HighBar in early June)

4 comments: