Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Sights and Sounds of Tillman's Live


For the first time in a long time, I feel that I am apart of a night life project that is truly extraordinary. I started spinning at Tillman's over the summer, but it wasn't until the launch of Tillman's live that every thing fell into perfection. I am often writing about Tillman's, I write about the energy, the vibe, live music, great food, beautiful people and fresh music. Sometimes I feel like I am trying to sell something, but I'm not even a promoter for the event. I am simply one of the DJs. Last night I took a few flicks and thought I'd share them. I also put together a few songs from my play list. Tillman's live goes down every Wed and Thurs night. I rotate amongst other DJs including Reborn, Kam, Qool Marv and more. This is hands down the best party there is in New York City, and I really hope you get the chance to check it out. www.tillmansnyc.com








9 comments:

  1. hey erika,

    i love reading your blog. congrats on being part of a new movement that you can contribute your creative energy to. i look forward to partying in new york when i visit.

    eb

    ReplyDelete