Friday, February 5, 2010

So Lost

I have 'a thing' when it comes to watching TV or DVDs. I don't really pay attention. I usually have the TV on in the back round while I am on the computer, talking OTP and even when I have company. Some people require absolute silence when they watch a DVD. I personally do not like to devote all of my energy and attention to the television whether it's a movie or TV show. Fortunately for me, most of the TV shows I follow don't really require my 100% attention. I can follow the storyline, comedy or intensity of shows like 30 Rock, Dexter, Weeds, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and 24 with out paying attention. The show 'Lost' on the other hand (esp the last season and current season) is different. The truth is, I have no idea what the *%&$ is going on. Maybe it's because I am not really paying attention or maybe it's because it makes no sense, or the story line is just too complex.

4 comments: