Monday, January 11, 2010

I Heart Uniqlo


So, of course I have been hearing a lot about Uniqlo ever since they opened a store in Soho. My mom has been going on and on about it and a lot of people have asked me about it assuming that I would 'just know' since I am half Japanese. Well, I didn't. I went to Uniqlo for the first time this past weekend. For starters, to my pleasant surprise their sizes run super big, which was my main concern since one time when I was in Japan I had to travel through 5 towns to find my size in just about anything. I fit into a size 2 Uniqlo (US) pants, so if anything their sizes run (extra) big. Another major plus about Uniqlo are their 'heat tech' shirts and pants that insulate the body and keeps it super warm in this awfully cold weather. The best part about Uniqlo are the prices (we're talking H&M and Old Navy prices). The overall style is really basic, and simple but incredibly functional, cute and chic which is perfect for a DJ'in chica like myself:)

4 comments: