Monday, January 18, 2010

They Make Us Laugh, I Made Them Dance




I have always wanted to DJ for an SNL after party. These SNL after parties are quite legendary and a strong tradition within the world of NYC nightlife and entertainment. I do believe that when you ask the universe for something, the universe shall provide. This request may have been submitted several years ago and almost forgotten about, but low and behold a couple of days ago I got booked to DJ for the SNL after party Saturday January 16th starting at 3:30 am to 6:30 am!!!!

Now, there was an actor or two that I would of loved to meet, but the only actor that I really wanted to meet was a no show:/ (Andy Samberg)

In either case, the party was so much fun, and it was great to watch some of our beloved NYC comedians dancing their A***s off. There was no build up, as soon as everyone arrived, it was on AND I MEAN ON! The crowd was so vibrant, fun and uninhibited.

The bottom line is, I DJayed a party that I have always wanted to DJ for and I had a BLAST!!!!

4 comments: