Saturday, January 9, 2010

Deadlines, Gigs and the Wrath of Mercury Retrograde

The up and coming week will be the busiest week of the year for me (so far). I have two consulting projects due next Friday, I will have to compile a total of 10hrs of music for one high profile client and also for a charity event I have committed to. I will also be spinning next Saturday at Tillman's (A one time thing), and that's on top of trying to save the world, one child at a time.

(For those who don't know what I was talking about in that last sentence, it's a long story and unfortunately I can't discuss it any further in this blog. I do work with "at risk" youth and the work I do is confidential. I recently had to sign a contract about it and all, and I know it must sound so deep and mysterious, but it really isn't, I just can't publicly discuss it in detail).

Mercury retrograde has already caused my computer to crash, my BB keeps freezing, and all day yesterday, I thought it was Saturday (when it was really Friday).

Sometimes I think these little snags happen all the time and Mercury Retrograde is really just a blessing and something to blame it on. Oh well, it works for me.

4 comments: