Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Rice Cooker

My mother is the most quaint person I know. To this day she does not own an electric rice cooker. My mother is Japanese and in Japan, rice is served with almost every meal. Instead of cooking her rice with the click of a button, my mother rather take the time to cook her rice with a special pot over the stove.

Well my mother has rubbed off on me in many ways and the whole point of this post is that I'm writing it from my blackberry. Up until a few days ago I never owned a phone with a keyboard. I didn't even get a cell phone until the 2000s. I got my first digital camera about six months ago, and it was a gift. I don't know what a Skype is, and I purchased serato about 4 years ago, but am still too scared to use it live because I fear my computer will crash.

Well, I suppose the good news is since I pretty much have a mini computer now and I will be able to do a lot more blogging:)

4 comments: